Due to the recent notice by the Canadian Postal Union we will not be accepting Canadian orders until the situation is resolved. This only effects Canada, we will still accept all other international orders.
Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter
Still Can't Find It?
If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.
Please have the following information ready:
- Firearm Manufacturer
- Firearm Model and Serial Number
- Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
- Part Description
- Any other pertinent information
Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST
We ship outside the United States. Before you call us, please make sure that your order complies with the following requirements:
- The United States Government has restrictions in place with regards to countries to which we can ship. Please click here to see the complete list of restricted countries.
- The United States Government has export restrictions in place for items such as barrels, barrel blanks, cylinders, receivers, frames, bolts, high capacity magazines (over 10 rounds), shotgun magazines, shotgun magazine extension tubes, shotgun complete trigger mechanisms, scopes etc. Additionally, we have company restrictions in place for the following common items: solvents, flashhiders, suppressors, muzzle brakes, full gun stocks to Australia, speed loaders, bipods, monopods, gas masks, and flare pistols.
- We will not ship ANY parts for ANY fully automatic firearm.
- Any order paid for with an International credit card MUST be shipped to that International country.
- Any order paid for with a USA based credit card can be shipped to any allowed International country. Please click here to see the complete list of restricted countries.
- International orders with a purchased parts value that exceeds $200 are not accepted. We do accept orders from Canada with a purchased parts value up to $1,000.
- International orders containing restricted parts requiring an export license from the U.S. Department of State are not accepted. We do not obtain export licenses through the State Department.
- International orders containing unrestricted parts, requiring an import license from the country of destination are accepted. Please fax us your proof of import permit and we'll pack it with your order.
- Please note the dealer discount is not available for our international customers.
Shipping and Handling
- International orders require more than 48 hours to process.
- When you order multiple items, we might ship some of them from a different warehouse. In such cases you may receive your order in two or more parcels, but you are not charged any additional shipping fees.
- International orders are subject to a $35.00 export handling fee in addition to our regular shipping charges.
- Please allow up to six weeks for delivery via USPS.
- International orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). The table below shows the USPS regular shipping charges. Please note that heavy items and large order quantities may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your Order Total Shipping & Handling Charges
|Your Order Total||Shipping & Handling Charges|
|$1,000 or more
||Actual Charges ($18.00 min)
- Our preferred method of payment is through the Major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Discover.