Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Gunsmithing > Hi-Standard Double-Nine
Hi-Standard Double-Nine
Replies for Hi-Standard Double-Nine
omega63
Author Image
Posted: March 14, 2013 2:09 PM

This Hi-Standard Double Nine (W-104) with a 22 LR cylinder. I know it once came with a 22WMR cylinder but they are like hen's teeth---very rare if not impossible to locate---yes I have searched far and wide.

Question: I came across a Hi-Standard Mark 1V 22WMR cylinder but didn'r buy it because I wasn't sure that I could make it work as designed like timing, head clearance, etc.

My reasoning is that a manufuacturer(Hi-Standard) most likely used the same tooling dies to make the Mark 1V cylinder as the cylinder in the Double Nine.

Any advice along these lines of thought would be appreciated. I most likely would have to change out the Ejector rod on the Mark 14 cylinder to make it work?

Thank You.forum image
omega63
Author Image
Posted: March 14, 2013 2:17 PM
I forgot to mention another questions---could anybody answer wht there is two part numbers under a part but one has an "A". There are no notations what this means so I am soewhat at a lost since I may want to buy an ejector for this W-104 Hi-Standard?
omega63
Author Image
Posted: March 14, 2013 2:41 PM
What happen to the "edit button" on this forum?
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: March 14, 2013 6:37 PM
Run your question by Bob Shea  381 Quinnepac Ave  North Haven,CT 06473 Ph#(203)239-1012 Bob specializes in the HS sidearms and may even have your part.....AND..HS is back in buisness  and is operating in nevada. They have resumed production of many of the most popular models and are producing parts for others..Consult them at www.highstandard.com   they also run a full service repair depot...
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: March 15, 2013 9:59 AM
As to yor ejector concern..from what I see in paper catalog #32  there are 2 rods...one is blue and the other is nickel. I see no other note or explanation in the IPB and PL
Our members have made a total of 239287 posts
We have 496180 registered members
The newest member is Shawn1011878
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies