Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Gunsmithing > shotgun parts
shotgun parts
Replies for shotgun parts
Micah858276
Author Image
Posted: February 5, 2013 9:53 AM

I need an extractor spring, left extractor, right extractor, for a savage springfield stevens model 58 series F .410 gauge. Does any body know where I can get these parts? Gun parts corp has been out of stock on those part since 2011. Email me at mailto:newsome_micah@yahoo.com
capt55
Author Image
Posted: February 5, 2013 2:25 PM
Micah85876:  You better ask our host if you haven't already, they show it in stock under Savage-Stevens ect

SKU: 133110F part number. 

Capt55:
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: February 5, 2013 2:34 PM
Gun Parts and every other supplier in the world will continue to be out of stock on parts for a Model 58. This gun was made from 1937 to 1945 and Savage/Stevens/Springfield stopped making parts for it within a few years of that...and..no one is making them today with the possible exception of aftermarket wood and any part that is standard hardware or an OTC add on part..like recoil pads,sling swivels etc. All parts come from someone like you who has a parts gun and decides to part it out. Either by selling to someone like out host or doing it themselves on E-Bay  The firearm..in excellet condition and 100% original is a $125 gun with no collector value to speak of. To have a gunsmith make the extractors could very well cost $125 alone. As for the spring.....that type can be replaced with an O-Ring but running the spring groove completely around the bolt body...or you can cut a coil off a proper diameter coil spring and cut that to length..as for the hooks themsleves...these can be made with the use of a Dremel tool and a few bits..some files and 220 grit wet/dry paper..I have found that an excellent sorce of metal for extractors is the old fashioned "Church Key" aka beer can opener...thickness and temper are about perfect to the task.......Otherwise...monitor the auction sites for someone parting out a 58(or Model 18...51 or 951  These share the same parts lists and numbers)
Our members have made a total of 238364 posts
We have 469275 registered members
The newest member is Scott984954
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies