Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

• << previous
  • next >>
Forums Home > Hand Guns > Hand Guns > Arminius Revolver
Arminius Revolver
Replies for Arminius Revolver
mah408
Author Image
Posted: August 6, 2011 11:12 AM

I have an Arminius HW 38. When I received the gun the rear sight was missing. Some of the parts are available of this site. Can anyone point me to a source of supply for the remainder of parts? I am looking for the adjustable sight, but will purchase the fixed version if that's all I can get.

I have written to the manufacturer. Apparently the company is in new hands and they have no parts available.
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: August 6, 2011 1:40 PM
Try an e-mail to armatt@aol.com...but FWIW these are not high end firearms and a lot of them were outlawed from import by the GCA-68 I know of no aftermarket sight maker that services these guns. However, if you can get a peek at The Standard Catalog of Firearms, these handguns were imported under..maybe 2 dozen different tradenames and knowing these names can broaden you search list on the auction sights and increase the chance of finding parts..That said, There is a forum regular,Alan In Nevada who posts a long list of obsolete parts suppliers. Bear in mind that ALAN does NOT HAVE PARTS....he just posta list of those that do and you might find some help at www.vtigunparts.com they are dealers in overseas firearms..they may have a workable sight that can be fitted to your gun..However your best option might be to drill and tap it for an optic sight..this can be done quite easily..it just takes the gun out of the "holster" catergory for the most part
fwiw, EAA (european american arms) in florida at one time imported these guns. wheather or not they still have parts or will sell them for a gun they did not import - thats another question.good luck! mel
Alan in Nevada1
Author Image

Re-post here if you strike out with armatt and vtigunparts.

mah408
Author Image
Posted: August 13, 2011 7:47 AM
Thanks to all replies. I'll will look into the options. I've been doing my research into the guns history. The man I got it from said it had no sight when he got it 20 yrs ago. I'm still looking.

I'll try the 2 sites mentioned and let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again.
Try www.gun-parts.com. You will need to send him a fax or e-mail. You will be lucky to get him by phone.
  • << previous
  • next >>
Our members have made a total of 240028 posts
We have 518592 registered members
The newest member is Dennis1034303
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies