Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Hand Guns > Hand Guns > I have a 10 shot .22 lr caliber semi-automatic pistol, the
I have a 10 shot .22 lr caliber semi-automatic pistol, the
Replies for I have a 10 shot .22 lr caliber semi-automatic pistol, the
Numrich Archiver
Author Image

Numrich Archiver
Author Image
I have been looking at a gun like this at a local dealer's shop. It looks like a MAB G7, probably made in the 1950's. MAB was a French firearms manufacturer, but manufactured the G7 in Spain. I too am curious, and would like to buy this gun, but have no clue as to it's origin, or the availability of parts. Now two of us need help! By the way, this gun has red plastic grips with no markings on them. Google has not helped me on this one!
Numrich Archiver
Author Image
The Erma RX-22 and PX-22 were assembled in the USA from parts purchased and imported from Erma and stamped with the tradename of the retailer. Erma is a German firearms maker who were under control of the Nazi's during WWII and made the .22 rimfire conversion for the Luger. When the war ended, Erma, along with other German firearms makers were prohibited from the manufacture of fires. In 1964, Erma again returned to the field of "Sporting" type firearms. Primary importers and assemblers in the USA were Excam of Hialeah, FL,Beeman of Santa Rosa, CA and Mandell Shooting Supplies of Scottsdale AZ. Both Excam and Mandell's have gone out of buisness and there have been rumors about Beeman's particularily in regard to powder guns. In turn, Excam was in the buisness of suppling "hardware" guns to the trade and may have been the actual supplier to Madison....who..btw does not appear in either the Standard Catalog of Firearms or in the Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values or does it appear in The NRA Firearms Sourcebook. You may find something on the NICS list(www.atf.gov) or at www.bluebookinc.com..and..if it is not found in any of these publications..chances are it will be difficult to find parts for. You could also peruse the listings of companies like www.gun-parts.com....www.hoosiergunworks.com and aftermarket magazine maker Krasne's at www.triplek.com..truthfully, if Triple K isn't making magazines for it...I'd stay away from it!
Numrich Archiver
Author Image
The Spanish firm of Echave y Arizmendi(Echasa) manufactured a Walther PP type pistol in .22LR, .25ACP, and .32ACP. Many brand names were used for worldwide distribution, but for the American market the brand names used for this model was Madison, Dickson Special Agent, and Basque. The Madison and Dickson Special Agent were imported into the U.S., by the American Import Company, beginning in the 1950s until the Gun Control Act of 1968 put an end to the importation of small handguns. This resulted in the demise of Echasa in 1970.
Numrich Archiver
Author Image
A Madison Import Co. in ( where else but Madison WI), pjrior to 1968 they imported inexpensive European firearms { like a mini FIE}. I believe they are still in business with knifes, swords and other inexpensive mall ninja items. RJay
Our members have made a total of 239036 posts
We have 489100 registered members
The newest member is Colten1004793
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies