Please be aware that due to high order volume our order processing time is approximately 5 business days.

Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

• << previous
  • next >>
Forums Home > Identifying or Finding F... > Other Manufacturers > Charles Daly Field 12 ga auto lost my firing pin
Charles Daly Field 12 ga auto lost my firing pin
Replies for Charles Daly Field 12 ga auto lost my firing pin
dwhcowboy
Author Image

I can't match my gun with any of the descriptions and I'm trying to find a firing pin for it. To describe it it's black, on the right side of the barrle it says Charles Daly Field 12GA-3". On the left side of the barrle it says KBI-HBG, PA Made in Turkey. Can you point me in the right direction?
I believe that you may need item number 1200240A CHARLES DALY SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN MADE BY AKKAR IN TURKEY Firing Pin, 12 & 20 Ga., 3" or item number 774860C CHARLES DALY SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN GENERATION 1 MADE BY SARSILMAZ IN TURKEY Firing Pin. I am not sure which firing pin you will need for your model. Item number 1200240 is 3" long and it has two .265" diameter collars within 1/2" of the rear of the pin and a .150" collar 2-1/8" from the rear. Item number 774860 is 3" long and it has a diameter of .095" and it has a .215" diameter collar at 1/4" from the rear and the rear section, behind the collar, has a .160" diameter and one side is flat.

www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Produ...
dirtdobber
Author Image
12 gauge semi-auto same here no match of any description, charles Daly 12GA-3'' KBI-HBG, PA made in Turkey serial#918496 Need bolt handle, action bar,& locking block.
We may need samples or pictures or tracings of the parts needed so we can determine the correct model and see if we have a match available. See the links below for parts lists that may also be correct for your model.

specklebelly64
Author Image
Posted: January 25, 2011 3:09 AM
I too have the same gun as dirtdobber(post # 3) serial #921926. I need a locking block. None of your available schematics looks like this gun as far as the locking block on mine, I have the origional manual....I have scanned the schematics and would like to know how to send to you as you suggested above....a pic. Is there no way to cross reference serial #s on these various Charles Daly..aka Akkar, KBI, Sarsilmaz etc guns? This is making me crazy!!
See the link below for information regarding posting pictures on the forum.

www.gunpartscorp.com/forum/default...

You can also send pictures and information by e-mail to help@gunpartscorp.com if that would be easier.

We do not have serial number information available regarding these Charles Daly models.
  • << previous
  • next >>
Our members have made a total of 240230 posts
We have 526080 registered members
The newest member is bob1041795
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies