Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Identifying or Finding F... > Other Manufacturers > JC Higgins Model 20 series 583.200
JC Higgins Model 20 series 583.200
Replies for JC Higgins Model 20 series 583.200
siumillers
Author Image

I am looking for an ejector and a left hand extractor and extractor spring....for a JC Higgins Model 20 series 583.200 sear roebuck. The Jc Higgins model 20 schematic for these parts on your website does not look the same as the parts I am needing. The schematic for a High Standard Flight King K100 is a better schematic for this gun model. Your website does not have a schematic for the High Standard k100. Here is a schematic from the owners manual with part numbers. http://www.histandard.info/manuals/hpashotguns/1109D150R.pdf

The parts I need are on this schematic. However the picture of the ejector is blurred so I cannot tell if it is the same. My ejector has a half moon shape hump in it. I have attached a picture of it. The ejector reference number on the image is 21. The part number is 115-B.

The extractor I need is the left hand one as you look down the barrel On the schematic I linked you to...the extractor reference number in the image is 24...it is part number118-B and the corresponding spring image reference number 26...its part number would be 167-B. I have attached a photo of the extractor also.

This gun has a poly-choke system. Barrel is fixed cannot remove. It is a 12 gauge 2-3/4 chambered.. If you need additional photos or info please let me know.

Thanks,
Rick Miller

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o229/siumillers/jchigginsparts.jpg
Item number 393410 J.C. HIGGINS 20 Ejector sho... is a spring that should work as a substitute for the left extractor.
siumillers
Author Image
RJ were you able to physically verify the parts with the picture I attached. I am concerned because the parts on the schematic for your JC Higgins model 20 do not look the same as the ones in the picture attached.

Thanks Rick
The parts that we have available should fit your model. The ejectors were changed slightly for different model variations and we have a couple of different variations available. They should all work for any model. The extractor that we have available is the old style that has a notch cut at the rear where the spring goes. This extractor should also work for your model. The spring is a substitute and it should also work for your model. The manufacturer numbers for these parts (115-B, 118-B, 167-B) are the same regardless of the model series.
See the links below from another site for a manual and additional information for your model.

www.histandard.in...ashotguns/0434...

www.histandard.in...pashotguns/043...
Our members have made a total of 240009 posts
We have 517896 registered members
The newest member is Kendra1033607
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies