Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Other > Ammo shortage
Ammo shortage
Replies for Ammo shortage
Gunpartauction.com
Author Image

At the Shot show the Ammo Makers  said they where sold out of 223 for the Year and 22 L/R would be delivered in Sept. Hard times for this summers shooting season.

We Started buying and Saleing gun parts in 1992,Tons of parts in stock and ready to ship today. If Numrich is sold out try Gunpartauction.com

Zeke
Author Image
Posted: February 6, 2013 2:00 PM
Panic buying and hoarding..the shooter fears O'Bama...AND.about the same for reloaders..components are in short supply...even pull-down components are not there..I tried a half dozen prior sources..all sold out.....I may be going back to a flint lock or match lock  all i need there is to find a source of Bat crap to extract nitrates..an old volcano to find sulphur and some charcoal and I can make BP..I can even test the old "Powder Pissers" theory ie as gunpowder as a mixture separated when the powder wagons bounced their way to the battlefield and that powder was disposed of by a vineyard...the workmen there...who consumed wine while they worked...would often urinate onto the abandon piles of powder..this accidently formed the powder into a more stable compound and when some of was salvaged during the heat of battle and blew cannon all to hell..it was thought that magic was added from the vineyard workers urinating on the powder...they were hired to drink wine and pee on the powder......Great work if you can get it....AND..it may be in out future....who knows.....
Our members have made a total of 239492 posts
We have 501408 registered members
The newest member is Robert1017113
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies