Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Other > Gunparts for old tri-star 333 o/u12 ga
Gunparts for old tri-star 333 o/u12 ga
Replies for Gunparts for old tri-star 333 o/u12 ga
Rich798704
Author Image
Posted: January 10, 2013 10:35 AM

My tristar silver 333 bought in 1996 has broken, called TriStar they say no longer made by that company Uzumlu in Turkey. They said the company sold all remaining parts to Numrich gunparts. I have called and set e-mails no one knows what I am asking for. If you have the following I will buy.

1 upper barrel ejector and spring

1 lower barrel ejector and spring

Can anyone help me 

mailto:Rich.fox@att.net
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: January 10, 2013 12:53 PM
First, check out the listings for the AMERICAN ARMS guns listed on this site....your Tristar was also sold under this brand name...AND   an important piece of info is also needed...Ejectors nd their springs are GAUGE specific..in a nutshell..what works for a 20 ga will not service a 12 ga etc.   but the parts in question can be hand made fairly easily...The Ejectors are basically, a piece of round steel dowel with a flat attached to one end..the dowel and the flat are then shaped to a specific fit..As to a coil spring..any that fit the hole and supply the power will do...it doesn't matter what they started life as..a spring is a spring is a spring..it is the application that makes different...to that end...you can  buy 10" lengths of different wire dia coil springs  from www.brownells.com. Back to TRISTAR... there may be other "brands" that were imported and sold..the exact same gun with only a different tradename...knowing what these are(if any) will help in finding someone parting out a gun on-line
Our members have made a total of 239710 posts
We have 507977 registered members
The newest member is Alex1023685
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies