Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Other > Hey Zeke
Hey Zeke
Replies for Hey Zeke
Duffman
Author Image

I feel for you since hearing of the new gun control laws in NY. Is it true that 10 round magazines are legal but only if loaded with 7 rounds? Duffman.
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: April 18, 2013 1:34 PM
Only if your carrying in the street..on the range or in a registered match you can use or load whatever the course of fire calls for. As for "assault" rifles  if you alreadfy own one, your grandfathered in and have to next year to register it(approx time) Most restrictions disappear for bona fide competitors...but I have recieved no notice from my licensing agency or from any of the shooting clubs I belong to as to any changes in range rules etc...passing it  doesn't mean it is going to be enforced and the NYSR&PA is litagating all of it  Personally I think it is all a knee jerk reaction to the school shootings and while it is a major PITA, I feel that bit by bit the law will be re-written with most parts revoked. The main restrictions will come from local laws(like NYC) by cities and towns placing restrictions on certain items..BTW  it has been unlawful to own any kind of firearm...rifle,shotgun handgun  even an air gun in NYC without a permit(per gun) renewable annully for the last 20-25 years or so..Mayor Bloomie fails to mention that in his rhetoric...........
EhlerDave
Author Image
Posted: May 30, 2013 4:54 AM
I have a feeling that these newest laws were just made up for timing, I think it was more important to the Gov of NY to beat Obama to the punch. Then the Obama part was a let down for gun grabbers, at least for now.

They (Obama and his crew) will wait until we go to sleep somenight and pass some wild stuff and before daylight it will be signed.
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: June 1, 2013 5:44 PM
The governor of NY..like his Dad before him..has his eye on the White House...and..for the most part, his competition for the nomination lies in NY with Billary Clinton wanting a 3rd and 4th term and the present day Napoleon..His honor  The Mayor of NYC(and therefore...by default..The World) to who no law applies..Mikey Blomberg...meaning the Governor must roar like a lion sooner and louder than these people My hope is that  Mr Cuomo is every bit as successful as his Dad..Mario  who had a major attitude problem..and since apple trees make apples..there is no reason to think  that the son is going to be anything better than his dad..For those that don't recall "MARIO"...he felt the most derogatory thing he could say about a man was.."He buys his suits ....off the rack....from Sears" The son still doesn't know where or what a "Sears" is.........
Our members have made a total of 239487 posts
We have 501330 registered members
The newest member is james1017035
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies