Please be aware that due to high order volume our order processing time is approximately 5 business days.

Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Other > Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Replies for Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
George M
Author Image
Posted: February 9, 2013 12:05 PM

How high is it Zeke?
The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Twinkle toes
Author Image
Posted: February 9, 2013 1:41 PM
I'm sure tickled silly that I'm gettin' all of Zekes share of that Global Warmin'! This is the warmest--and wettest, winter that I have seen, in the 45 years I been here. Thanks Zeke for takeing all my share of that stuff!

Twink
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: February 9, 2013 5:02 PM
Twink, Your most welcome...enjoy it....George..the East End North Fork of Long Island took the brunt of the storm in NY..On my deck there is a plastic garbage can that is about 2' in diameter  the "dome" od white stuff on top of the cover measured 33"..The snaw came in two portions...the first...about 6" seemed to end at a little after sundown with some rain mixed with a few slushy flakes...when i called it a night..that was what it was like..however..this A.M. was a surprise with the major deposits coming as I slept..The East end south fork..aka Montauk Point registered winds in the 80 MPH range..technically that made this storm a winter hurricaine...My guy that does the snow plowing couldn't get out of his yard(landscaping buisness) until after 12...working two truck and a bucket loader and a half dozen laborers  He got here at 3:30 PM  sky is blue...air is cold and the wind is now out of the NW in the 40-50 gusts range...it will be a fun week as  most roads will be drifted in by sunrise for the next week-10 days...Come on June!!!!!

FRANKPOWDER
Author Image
Posted: February 9, 2013 8:35 PM
Thank God for NY and Long Island. Thank the Lord he spared Philly this time!!

Sorry Zeke!!!!

May you be in heaven one hour before the devil knows your dead.

Zeke
Author Image
Posted: February 10, 2013 9:55 AM
That's OK Frank...this is our year on the $h-t list  First Sandy and now Nemo   but these are pieces of cake compared to Obama and Cuomo......
FRANKPOWDER
Author Image
Posted: February 10, 2013 12:14 PM
You sure are on somebody's sh-t list Zeke. We here in Pa. have a pritty good Gov.  we the Tea Party people are thanking him for rejecting State Exchange and stopping Medicade Expansion in Pa. The Tea Party Patriots are turning the heat up on all of them good or bad. The States that are doing good are all run by a Republican Gov. Cuomo is a nitwit bird brain. Hang in there Zeke!!!!

May you be in heaven one hour before the devil knows your dead.

Our members have made a total of 240223 posts
We have 525996 registered members
The newest member is TERRANCE1041711
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies