Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Rifles > Dutch Beaumont 71/88 extractor/ejector
Dutch Beaumont 71/88 extractor/ejector
Replies for Dutch Beaumont 71/88 extractor/ejector
meistermash
Author Image
Posted: January 17, 2011 1:05 AM

I am in need of an extractor and ejector for a Dutch Beaumont 71/88 antique military rifle. Thankyou in advance
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: January 17, 2011 9:39 AM
Haver you checked with our host? You order and check for parts from the forum titled;" Identifying or Finding Firearms or Parts. This is and Employee mangaed forum, the forum you are on now id a Visitors Forum...a place where you ask everyone else in the world.However RJ, the host moniter does stop by from time to time. I once got some parts for your rifle from Russ(actually his late father) at www.ssporters.com Try Russ if RJ doesn't have what you need
meistermash
Author Image
Posted: January 18, 2011 11:39 PM
I figured they would have those parts listed if they had them.:-k I'll try the thing you suggested first before asking ssporters thanks.
Ok now I see where they explain that not every part is listed on the site and to call and ask. Which I will do tomorrow.
meistermash
Author Image
Posted: January 25, 2011 11:42 AM
Nobody has these parts. I called and asked. So, anyone have a leed? Maybe you might know where there is a bubbafied Beaumont that has these parts and I could pick it up on the cheap.
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: January 25, 2011 12:50 PM
There are several other dealers in mil-surp firearms and parts. Call Jack Firts,Inc.(605)343-9544 They have the firearm listed as GUN #710 and the Extractor as item #10 and the ejector as Item #9 no price given..other than that try: www.sarcoinc.com,www.hoosiergunparts.com and www.gunpartsinc.com(aka Bpb's Gun Shop)...and if these fail go to the members roster and scroll down to "Alan in Nevada" and go thru his postings..he posts a long list of such suppliers
Our members have made a total of 238321 posts
We have 467658 registered members
The newest member is Robert983336
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies