Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Shotguns > I have a Sears/Laurona model 153.512350 SxS 12ga and am looking
I have a Sears/Laurona model 153.512350 SxS 12ga and am looking
Replies for I have a Sears/Laurona model 153.512350 SxS 12ga and am looking
Numrich Archiver
Author Image

Numrich Archiver
Author Image
Thanks for the reply, Zeke, but I am a bit confused. You suggest asking our host, but that's what I thought I was doing! Are you employed by Numrich, or are you just a knowledgeable guy helping out? If so, double thanks for your help. JOHN
Numrich Archiver
Author Image
No, I don't..then our hosts might..You ask them on the Employee forum! Taht said, believe it or not..buttplates are not drop-in parts on most guns. There are minor varitions on pre-CNC made firearms due to some hand fitting being done. It is not uncommon to have to glue a couple of pieces of hardwood dowel in the existing holes and then grind them flush...then re-drill to the new buttplate. As to the "curve" here there are two options. You modify the buttstock to the buttplate or you drop the buttplate into near boiling water for a few seconds and see if it becomes pliable..if it does..then you relocate the holes and re-form the buttplate.....trimming the edges to YOUR stock. Another option is to take this opportunity to fit the stock to your person and install an aftermarket recoil pad..and...NO...you will not destroy the "collector" value a Sears gun doesn't really have any as other than a shooter!. HOME IS: www.laurona.com and that is in Spain..Via Snail mail: Laurona Armas Eibar...25 Avda. Otalo...E-20600 Eibar (Guip.) SPAIN
Numrich Archiver
Author Image
John, No, I don't work for GPC, and you accessed the "PUBLIC" Forums and that is where you ask the world at large a question..on whatever the subject that may be. While the Host of these forums, GPC/Numrich Arms does, from time to time check the Public side..the Public makes direct contact with the Host/Company via the "EMPLOYEE" forums....to speak to an Employee you ask on the employee forum and after you ask them and if they cannot help, they often will refer you to the Public forum to ask us "Gun Nerds" if we have anything to offer. There has been a bit of confusion on what and where a person is to ask..but you need to read the whole header for each forum on the Forum access page to get to the right page..Hope this helps...Zeke
Our members have made a total of 239021 posts
We have 488397 registered members
The newest member is simon1004090
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies