Find Parts

Search By Item Number Or Keyword
Search Manufacturers By Letter

Still Can't Find It?

If you're unable to locate an item please contact us directly.

Please have the following information ready:

1. Firearm Manufacturer
  2. Firearm Model and Serial Number
  3. Gauge or Caliber of Firearm
  4. Part Description
  5. Any other pertinent information

Then please call our Sales Department toll free at:

866-NUMRICH

(866-686-7424)

Outside U.S.A.

845-679-2417

Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST

Forums

Forums Home > Shotguns > Stevens 67 Series E Barrel?
Stevens 67 Series E Barrel?
Replies for Stevens 67 Series E Barrel?
grnt
Author Image

Few weeks ago I bought a Stevens 67 Series E 12 gauge shotgun. I would like to know if you can change the barrel on it with a shorter Stevens 67 barrel. I am new to Stevens shotguns and see there is so many variants of the 67.
Zeke
Author Image
Posted: January 31, 2011 1:35 PM
To my knowledge the Savage/Stevens/Springfield Models 30-67-77 take the same barrel and Our host sells one with interchangable choke tubes. The also carried a short barrel...an 18 1/4" "Slugger", that would fit the models30,67,77 and 69 series plus the model 820 with a little fitting. However, these barrels are for the solid frame...they are semi-permentely screwed into the reciever and are not intended for quick take down...and..FWIW..changing one is no walk in the park. Special tools and skills are required to remove the old one without wracking or cracking the reciever and all of the tools required must be handmade as there are no factroy or aftermarket tools out there. The exception is the headspace gauges and chamber reamers..these are specific to gauge and not to model..I have changed a coule of these and it was a weeks work.......
stevec
Author Image
Posted: May 5, 2011 8:08 PM
Zeke, I just found this post, and have a couple of questions maybe you can help with. do the barrels that Numerich list have the "lug" attached to the bottom? Are they chambered? Have extractor cuts?

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Our members have made a total of 240025 posts
We have 518401 registered members
The newest member is Julie1034112
FORUM RULES
You are not logged in.
You cannot post replies