Forum > Black Powder > Black Powder > Frizzen spring

Frizzen spring

Author Message
Joined: October 2020
Posts: 0
Posted: October 26, 2020 08:09 PM

I have a Navy Arms Co. 50 caliber flintlock and need a frizzen spring.  I don't know the model, but the lock looks like a Thompson Center.  I was on a forum and showed some pictures of the lock and someone posted a picture of a Thompson Center lock and it is engraved just like the one I have.  Any help in identification or if you have a frizzen spring that will work or know where I can get a frizzen spring would very much appreciated.