Furthering the Legacyone part at a time

Have questions? Call: 866-686-7424

Forum > Hand Guns > Hand Guns > Herbert Schmidt .22LR Unknown

Herbert Schmidt .22LR Unknown

Bullets&Brass
Posted: November 8, 2010 05:43 PM
Hey Guys, Here is one of "Grandpa's Ole' Guns". Minimal markings. Herbert Schmidt under grips, HS on el cheapo white plastic grips. GERMANY on barrel shooters right, and CAL. 22LR on barrel shooters left. Looking for a few replacement pieces. 1. Hand and spring 2. Cylinder stop Problem is I don't know what the Model is and from my understanding, HS pistols were brought into the States under a few different names. Working on getting pics uploaded. Anyone know of companies, other that Hawes, that HS pistol were imported under? Any help is great help! Thanks
Ezequiel
Posted: November 8, 2010 06:33 PM

Model 11 or Liberty Model 11 or EIG Model E-8 Disscription: A .22 caliber double action revolver w/ a 2.5" bbl and a 6 shot cyl.. Blued with palstic grips MODEL 11 TARGET: as above but it has a 5.5" bbl and adj. sights....FRONTIER model or TEXAS SCOUT: a .22 cal rev w/5"bbl and a 6 dshot cylinder Blued w/plastic grips..it is a single action based(Loosely) on the Colt SAA. Our host has some parts listed under the EIG name..if that doesn't get what you need e-mail to armatt@aol.com.Try asking for parts on the company momitoered forums..The Visitor forums are where you deal with everybody but the host GPC/Numrich Arms

Alan in Nevada1
Posted: November 9, 2010 12:44 AM

Re-post here if you strike out.

daniel
Posted: November 9, 2010 07:49 AM

I had one of these Herbert Schmidt pistol in for work in Sept.

Parts # 198950 for hand and spring

Part # 79120I for the bolt

The mfg. is EIG the modle is E15

Look under Herbert Schmidt and Colt New Frontier .22

Daniel