Furthering the Legacyone part at a time

Have questions? Call: 866-686-7424

Forum > Hand Guns > Hand Guns > model 213 9x19 KSI Pomona, CA firearm parts/magazine

model 213 9x19 KSI Pomona, CA firearm parts/magazine

NWhomegrown21
Posted: July 29, 2010 10:33 PM
I recently obtained a KSI firearm its distributer says pomona CA but its made in china I need to get extra magazines & some parts to ensure proper discharge, if anyone has this information some correspondence would be greatly appreciated
Alan in Nevada1
Posted: July 30, 2010 01:42 AM

China has exported several different handguns over the years, most clones or copies of Russian autopistols, so you are going to have to come up with a model designation before you can begin the search or anybody can help you. Should be on the exterior of the pistol somewhere, probably the slide.

Alan in Nevada1
Posted: July 30, 2010 01:45 AM

China has exported several different handguns over the years, most clones or copies of Russian autopistols, so you are going to have to come up with a model designation before you can begin the search or anybody can help you. Should be on the exterior of the pistol somewhere, probably the slide.

NWhomegrown21
Posted: July 31, 2010 05:37 AM

thanx 2 all who replied your correspondence is deeply appreciated, the Norinco link seems to be a match however, I need to replace the extractor on the 213 pistol as it seems to jam randomly due to it being warped .......