Notifications

Close
Forum > Product Details & Gun Parts Identification > Marlin > Different versions of striker knobs for Marlin 25

Different versions of striker knobs for Marlin 25

andy
Posted: October 20, 2022 08:50 AM

I have a Marlin 25 bolt needing a new striker knob.  There are two types of knobs - a "fancy" one with a flair/flange, and a purely cylindrical one.  The photos on the website for part 428610 all show the cylindrical type.  My order for one of those arrived yesterday, but it was the "fancy" type, not the type I need.  The "fancy" type will not work on the style of receiver I have.

How do I get this resolved?  Obviously, there should be two part numbers for Marlin 25's depending on which receiver style it has.  I'm happy to return this one, I just need to be sure I'll get the right thing in exchange.

Thanks!

Andy

hunt40
Posted: October 20, 2022 03:13 PM

Andy,

Item #428610 has an incorrect photo. We are currently updating the photo which will show the knob you received. Please return the incorrect striker knob and ask for an exchange for item #428640 which is the cylindrical knob. You are welcome to use a prepaid return label from the web site. Thank you.

andy
Posted: November 1, 2022 08:26 AM

That worked correctly.  I received the correct part last night.

Have a great day!

Andy