Notifications

Close
Forum > Product Details & Gun Parts Identification > Other Manufacturers > "American Arms" O/U - Submodel Identification

"American Arms" O/U - Submodel Identification

Nick H.
Posted: August 5, 2022 10:08 AM

This is an "American Arms Silver I" shotgun that I need to replace a few parts on.  Namely the entire barrel assembly (multiple reasons), the forend catch spring and the catch itself.  However, on the Numrich site, there isn't a "SILVER I" shotgun.  There's an "Indesal Silver I" and a "Zoli Silver I" - of which I THINK this one is the latter.  I'm needing help confirming if the part # 767560A would be the correct set to order for this shotgun?  I think it's the Zoli variant because the barrel selector is directly in front of the trigger and not on top of the tang.  Of course, there's no markings anywhere to indicate Zoli vs Indesal that I can find.  

Guidance would be much appreciated.

hunt40
Posted: August 8, 2022 08:33 AM

Item #767560A should be the correct barrel for your shotgun. I am a little surprised that there is not an "A. Zoli" stamped somewhere on the barrel or frame of the shotgun.

Nick H.
Posted: August 9, 2022 12:08 PM

Excellent.  I've gone over the whole thing looking for any marking that would indicate Zoli and can't find one.  That part # is the one that I think mostly matches it so I've ordered it.  

Thank you!

Nick H.
Posted: August 13, 2022 11:56 AM

I'm hoping someone from Numrich actually knows how to use a measuring tape...

I ordered that part # (which says 28in barrels) and got it... they're 26in.  Everything LOOKS right, but it doesn't fit the gun (the barrels are too "wide" for the foregrip to slip on), the lugs aren't catching correctly and the barrels are too short.  So I'm not entirely sold that this is a Zoli model of the shotgun.