Furthering the Legacyone part at a time

Have questions? Call: 866-686-7424

Forum > Identifying or Finding Firearms or Part > Other Manufacturers > Charles Daly Field 12 ga auto lost my firing pin

Charles Daly Field 12 ga auto lost my firing pin

dwhcowboy
Posted: August 31, 2010 10:07 PM
I can't match my gun with any of the descriptions and I'm trying to find a firing pin for it. To describe it it's black, on the right side of the barrle it says Charles Daly Field 12GA-3". On the left side of the barrle it says KBI-HBG, PA Made in Turkey. Can you point me in the right direction?
dirtdobber
Posted: September 5, 2010 02:05 PM

12 gauge semi-auto same here no match of any description, charles Daly 12GA-3'' KBI-HBG, PA made in Turkey serial#918496 Need bolt handle, action bar,& locking block.

specklebelly64
Posted: January 25, 2011 03:09 AM

I too have the same gun as dirtdobber(post # 3) serial #921926. I need a locking block. None of your available schematics looks like this gun as far as the locking block on mine, I have the origional manual....I have scanned the schematics and would like to know how to send to you as you suggested above....a pic. Is there no way to cross reference serial #s on these various Charles Daly..aka Akkar, KBI, Sarsilmaz etc guns? This is making me crazy!!