Notifications

Close

Model variation?

flstc1584-info
Posted: November 12, 2022 04:34 PM

I purchased Product #: 1495870A for an Arminius HW7T. Upon receipt I determined the mounting hole positions were incompatible with the barrel (see attach photo rib.jpg for comparison of the original and the replacement). The customer service representative I spoke with after returning the item suggested I reach out to the employee managed section of this forum for assistance in obtaining a replacement that fits. Attached photo rib2.jpg shows the measurement of the hole locations required. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

hunt40
Posted: November 15, 2022 09:51 AM

Thank you for the photo. Unfortunately, an Arminius rib to match your original is not available at this time.

flstc1584-info
Posted: November 16, 2022 11:32 AM

Thank you for your reply. The customer service representative I spoke with indicated the item now shown in stock is the one I sent back. Is there any way for me to determine when one that fits becomes available? Is there some means whereby I can be notified? I would hate to order another one on chance and experience the same result. Thanks.

hunt40
Posted: November 17, 2022 07:05 AM

We have no way of knowing when the correct rib may come in so we do not have a waiting list. Continue to monitor the item number for availability and if we do get a couple more, please order by emailing photo's of the correct variation needed to orderinfo@gunpartscorp.com. Thanks.

flstc1584-info
Posted: November 17, 2022 09:53 AM

Will do. Thanks for your assistance.