Notifications

Close
Forum > Product Details & Gun Parts Identification > Winchester > Winchester 190 and sears copy

Winchester 190 and sears copy

roy790514
Posted: July 21, 2022 12:32 PM

I ordered a replacement barrel for my model 190. listing said may have various lettering on barrel. No problem . When I received my order I got a sears copy. Problem is that the sears does not have a dovetail for the rear sight.  When I look at the parts page the winchester schematic shows a barrel without a dove tail and the sears schematic shows a dovetailed rear sight.  If I keep the sears barrel I need a barrel cover without a dovetail which is available. But I do not see anywhere there is listed a rear sight to attach to that barrel. There is plastic cover  which has a dovetail but is out of stock according to the page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

hunt40
Posted: July 22, 2022 07:41 AM

Roy,

I have a barrel in good condition that is stamped Winchester 190 and has the rear sight dovetail cut. Return the Sears barrel to Attn: #32 and I will do an exchange. You are welcome to use a prepaid return label from our web site.

roy790514
Posted: July 26, 2022 04:19 PM

Thankyou. i just mailed the return.