Furthering the Legacyone part at a time

Have questions? Call: 866-686-7424

Forum > Other > Other > Who in New York has a Handgun?

Who in New York has a Handgun?

George M
Posted: December 27, 2012 10:52 AM
Zeke, did that A--hole dirt sheet post your name and Address?
[size=6][b]The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.[/b][/size]
Ezequiel
Posted: December 27, 2012 02:12 PM

I don't know George, I haven't seen the list but I have a full carry permit  concealed or otherwise due to my status as a retired Deputy Sheriff.The issuance of a full carry permit is a contarct matter between the governement and the Police Unions. In NY I don't know of a PD contract that doesn't contain that provision...what I don't know is if those permits are grouped in with the civialn issue

Pul7gs
Posted: December 27, 2012 04:29 PM

Keke. On the order of “I don’t get mad, I get even”. Post his name, address and phone number on all the gun friendly forums. 

Pul7gs
Posted: December 27, 2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Zeke. On the order of “I don’t get mad, I get even”. Post his name, address and phone number on all the gun friendly forums. 

FRANKPOWDER
Posted: December 28, 2012 12:39 AM

Fox News said even guys like Zeke are included, but what's also being talked about

is what Governor Como is proposing (convescation or a buy back of your guns in NY state)

Check it all out on the Fox News channal.

May you be in heaven one hour before the devil knows your dead.

FRANKPOWDER
Posted: December 28, 2012 06:24 AM

forum imageanother thing that's screwed up is you can't EDIT your postreply.

Confiscation

May you be in heaven one hour before the devil knows your dead.

George M
Posted: December 28, 2012 12:01 PM

Re. Posting the a--hole's contact data:

That has already been done on another board.  BTW, all of the numbers are busy or disconnected.

[size=6][b]The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.[/b][/size]
Duffman
Posted: January 14, 2013 10:41 PM

Zeke, it seems that the main stream media keeps reporting that NY is the poster state for gun control laws since it's the strictest state in the US. for gun control laws, and the mayor wants even more stricter laws passed in NY. If they (read anti-gunners & Prez Obummer) get what they want you will be restricted to carrying registered pebbles in your pocket to shoot your registered slingshot at any bad guy the breaks into your home at night with bad intentions for you and your property. You could of coarse use a good unregistered sand biscuit but then you run the chance of being charged with using an unregistered deadly sand biscuit weapon. You'll get life without a chance of parole if a cola soft drink over 16 0zs. is found within reach of you during the use of the unregistered sand biscuit. Does the mayor of NY have his SS soldiers wearing uniforms throwing there hand in the air yelling Hail Obama yet? forum image       Duffman.