Furthering the Legacyone part at a time

Have questions? Call: 866-686-7424

Forum > Rifles > Rifles > Dutch Beaumont 71/88 extractor/ejector

Dutch Beaumont 71/88 extractor/ejector

meistermash
Posted: January 17, 2011 01:05 AM
I am in need of an extractor and ejector for a Dutch Beaumont 71/88 antique military rifle. Thankyou in advance
Ezequiel
Posted: January 17, 2011 09:39 AM

Haver you checked with our host? You order and check for parts from the forum titled;" Identifying or Finding Firearms or Parts. This is and Employee mangaed forum, the forum you are on now id a Visitors Forum...a place where you ask everyone else in the world.However RJ, the host moniter does stop by from time to time. I once got some parts for your rifle from Russ(actually his late father) at www.ssporters.com Try Russ if RJ doesn't have what you need

meistermash
Posted: January 18, 2011 11:39 PM

I figured they would have those parts listed if they had them.:-k I'll try the thing you suggested first before asking ssporters thanks.

Ok now I see where they explain that not every part is listed on the site and to call and ask. Which I will do tomorrow.

meistermash
Posted: January 25, 2011 11:42 AM

Nobody has these parts. I called and asked. So, anyone have a leed? Maybe you might know where there is a bubbafied Beaumont that has these parts and I could pick it up on the cheap.

Ezequiel
Posted: January 25, 2011 12:50 PM

There are several other dealers in mil-surp firearms and parts. Call Jack Firts,Inc.(605)343-9544 They have the firearm listed as GUN #710 and the Extractor as item #10 and the ejector as Item #9 no price given..other than that try: www.sarcoinc.com,www.hoosiergunparts.com and www.gunpartsinc.com(aka Bpb's Gun Shop)...and if these fail go to the members roster and scroll down to "Alan in Nevada" and go thru his postings..he posts a long list of such suppliers