Notifications

Close

Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and measures imposed by our state government, our operations are temporarily suspended.

USA customers - YOU CAN CONTINUE PLACING ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE.

Once we resume regular business hours, we’ll process all orders in the order they were received.

Forum > Rifles > Rifles > Hunting rifles

Hunting rifles

markcarlton
Posted: March 6, 2018 06:04 AM

Hi,

I've been looking for hunting rifles. There's  NOSLER | M48 LIBERTY mentioned on Outdoorlife, but I'm not sure if I can afford it. Perhaps, there are some suggestions for a cheaper option.

Thanks.

Mark Carlton

My job's to hire paper writers.

Ezequiel
Posted: March 6, 2018 09:32 AM

Check what Savage and what Mossberg have on the market.......both have some entry level utility grade bolt actions that are about as affordable as the market for a NEW firearm gets

markcarlton
Posted: March 15, 2018 04:15 AM

Quoted: Ezequiel

Check what Savage and what Mossberg have on the market.......both have some entry level utility grade bolt actions that are about as affordable as the market for a NEW firearm gets

Thanks, will look for a Mossberg one. They say that it's better here https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505571

benbirk
Posted: January 25, 2020 12:07 AM

Bought it last year, had it it setup with a Ziess HD 3.5 by 15...have an old Winchester that will out shoot it all day. It's either their ammo or their rifle...not much else to blame. Not the shot I once was, but on occasion can still cut a quarter at a 100 yards. Just not with this gun.

-----------------------------

Guide on writing a dissertation abstract

Ezequiel
Posted: January 25, 2020 09:43 AM

The Nosler Rifles carry a warranty and a guarantee of sub MOA groups......if you are not getting it and you are sure it is not you...Nosler will correct it...but they need to know and they need the gun and the ammo you are shooting...BTW...when you buy such a gun new,,make sure you get the specifics on the ammo they used...including the LOT NUMBER.....chances are...that is what is guaranteed and if you go to a different ammo....You MUST work up again from the ground level...Not all rifles like the same ammo(FNAR) and if you are spending that kind of money...you shoud lay in a case or two of the test ammo or prepare to sit at the loading bench and develop a load that your rifle just loves to eat....That way YOU  have control....In my experonce...most serious shooters use factory ammo as a source of once fired brass in their gun...but not for much else...

culas.conor
Posted: April 27, 2020 02:40 AM

I don't like any weapons at all but my husband is crazy about hunting.  For his birthday I chose for him Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter Rifle Frame Assembly and he was so happy because of that

----------------------

Dissertation Methodology Section Writing

andrewjose
Posted: May 26, 2020 04:15 AM

I haven't tried this hunting rifle and neither have my friends. Is it good?

dissertation literature review service

lthouse06
Posted: May 30, 2020 10:25 PM

I still have not received the take down nut I ordered and I can find out no information on it when I enter my order number.

Can you help find information on customer number 2894817  and order number 5028930

Thanks

William Gray

lthouse06@gmail.com