Forum > Rifles > Rifles > SAKO M78 .22 Hornet Magazine needed

SAKO M78 .22 Hornet Magazine needed

Brian S
Posted: May 14, 2012 04:35 PM
Can anyone help me to locate and purchase this magazine for my rifle? Been looking for 4 years via many websites, dealers, forums, and distributors with no luck.
Ezequiel
Posted: May 14, 2012 06:13 PM

Sako dropped the Model 78 in 1986 which means that by...say...1996 there were no new parts being made..likely sooner than thatand any factory parts soon dried up. Have you gone to the Sako website use www.sako.fi and NOT www.berettausa.com as the beretta site will not contain anything prior to their deal with Sako and see if you can access a list of authorized dealers-service centers for the model. One of those may have some shelf stock. One other source might be the aftermarket magazine maker Krasne's D/B/A TripleK...www.triplek.com other than that check the postings on this website by Alan in Nevada, Alan post a long list of used parts dealers..While at Sako Finland, check to see if there is/was a european version of yoyur rifler that stayed in or is still in production...

Pul7gs
Posted: May 15, 2012 08:16 AM

Brian try giving Hoosier Gun Works a call. They show Sako 22 Hornet Magazine. http://www.hoosiergunworks.com/catalog/magazine_id_rifle.html

Greg834799
Posted: January 30, 2014 05:42 PM

I have a new one I will sell

airboatgreg@yahoo.com

SW Georgia