Furthering the Legacyone part at a time

Have questions? Call: 866-686-7424

Forum > Shot Guns > Shotguns > [b]Kessler 128FR 12 GA Shotgun & American Arms Marocchi RS

[b]Kessler 128FR 12 GA Shotgun & American Arms Marocchi RS

Raymo
Posted: June 21, 2010 09:44 PM
An old uncle passed along to me a pretty beat up Kessler 128FR 12 ga shotgun. It’s an old bolt action. The magazine is missing and the wood stock is cracked in two pieces. I don’t know its history other than he kept in the back room of his gas station which was located in a bad neighborhood in Cleveland, OH. I thought about trying to refurb this thing. The barrel, bolt, and trigger mechanism seems functional. What it needs is a new wood stock (which I believe is Numrich part number 473050E which is “sold out”) and a magazine. My uncle really made a mess of things by trying to glue the barrel to the busted stock with what looks to be gasket cement. Then he wrapped the busted stock with duct tape. I was able to disassemble the whole thing. However, in any case, I am not a shotgun man. This is not something I want to spend a lot of time on. So I am thinking that maybe I can sell these parts to Numrich or one of the bloggers might want the barrel, bolt, trigger, trigger guard and busted stock for a minimal price, including shipping. I also have an old non-functioning American Arms Marocchi RS Combo 12 ga shotgun. The barrels are rusted a bit. The wooden stock and other wooden sections are nicked and beat up a bit. The right side hammer is missing. I suspect there are parts associated with the firing mechanisms on both sides missing. I can generally be reached during the work week, from 7:30am-4:00pm (Central Time) at 832-260-7400 or by e-mail at ray56j@earthlink.net . Ray League City, TX