Canada, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
Before you place an order, please make sure that your order complies with the following requirements:
- The United States Government has export restrictions in place for items such as high capacity magazines (over 10 rounds), scopes, parts kits, etc. Additionally, we have company restrictions as well. Whenever possible, we flagged the product pages of restricted items with "Shipment prohibited outside USA."
- We do not ship ANY parts and accessories for ANY fully automatic firearm.
- Orders paid for with a Canadian credit card MUST be shipped to Canada.
- Orders paid for with a USA based credit card can be shipped to Canada.
- We accept orders from Canada with a purchased parts value up to $500.
- Orders containing restricted parts requiring an export license from the U.S. Department of State are not accepted. We do not obtain export licenses through the State Department.
- Orders for firearm parts from Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands may be subject to additional filing requirements and can take more than 48 hours to process.
- Please note the dealer discount is not available for our Canadian customers.
Shipping and Handling
- These orders may require more than 48 business hours to process.
- When you order multiple items, you may receive your order in two or more parcels.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery via USPS.
- Canadian orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). The table below shows the USPS regular shipping charges. Please note that heavy items and large order quantities may be subject to additional shipping charges.
| Your Order Total
|| Shipping and Handling Charges
| Under $9.99
|$1,000 or more
||Actual Charges ($32.95 min)
- Our preferred method of payment is through the Major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.