Sell Your Gun Parts
To maintain our vast inventory, we are constantly buying parts. If you have unwanted guns or gun parts, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation pays competitive prices for guns and parts of every make and model. We buy new, used, military, commercial, foreign, domestic, and machine gun parts. Broken rifles, shotguns, and handguns are also of value depending on desirability and our ability to salvage useful parts.
U.S. Customers Only
Once we receive your gun parts, we will evaluate the goods and send you a check. The check amount will include our offer for the parts plus reimbursement for your shipping cost. Please include a copy of your shipping receipt. If the amount is unsatisfactory, return our check within 30 days. Your parts will be returned to you along with payment for your original shipping costs.
Important Shipping Information
- We only reimburse shipping at the UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Post rate.
- We will not reimburse Priority Mail, UPS Second Day Air, Federal Express, freight carriers, or packing and shipping fees, including third party fees.
- If you have a large shipment, provide us with a list prior to shipping. We can be reached via email at email@example.com. We will respond with a written estimated value. Please include your email address, daytime telephone or fax number.
- We will only accept firearms that are legally owned. Please verify the legal status of the firearm before shipping.
- New York State Residents: When sending in a handgun or handgun frame you must provide a copy of your NYS Pistol Permit, or if you are a firearms dealer, a copy of your Federal Firearms License. We cannot accept handguns from NYS residents without one of these documents.
- We cannot accept unserialized handguns or handgun frames. If the serial number is not visible, or you cannot locate the serial number, here are a few tips. For auto pistols the serial number is often hidden by the slide or underneath the grips. Remove the slide and/or grips to check. For solid frame and top break revolvers the serial number is often stamped on the side of the frame under the grips. Remove the grips to check. For swing-open revolvers the serial number is often visible after the cylinder and crane are swung open.
Name & Address
It is important that you include your full name and address on all paperwork. This is critical to ensure that your check is sent to the correct address. Include daytime and home telephone numbers, and let us know when you would prefer us to call.
In the past, we have received packages without instructions. In such cases, we are not sure if the parts are being returned, are for sale, or are provided for matching-up with a new part. Please include a note advising if these parts are for sale.
Large Offers to Purchase
If you are shipping multiple boxes, please include this information, both on the paperwork and on the actual boxes you are shipping: Box 1 of 5, Box 2 of 5, etc.
Please pack your shipment so it arrives in good condition. Our offer depends partly on the condition of goods upon arrival, and we can not be responsible for damages incurred during shipping.
No Other Transactions
Purchasing operations are completely separate from ordering operations. All orders and correspondence must be sent separately.